Virtual Business Transformation & ERP Boot Camp
Align Your People, Processes & Technology
October 6-8, 2020
Boot Camp Includes a Free One-on-one Consulting Session With our Experts!
Day 1 - 9 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. MT
- Technology / Housekeeping
- Overview of Boot Camp
- Overview of Attendee Goals
Introduction to?Business Transformation: People – Process – Technology?
- What Brings You Here?
- What is Business Transformation?
- Where is Your Organization on the Business Transformation Spectrum?
PEOPLE: ?How to Address People & Change During Your Business Transformation
- Managing the Human Aspect of Change
- 5 Tips to Avoid Failure During Your Business Transformation
- Integration of Change Management
Day 2 - 9 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. MT
PEOPLE: Internal Engagement
- The Role of the Executive Sponsor and Impact on Project Success
- Key Project Resources
PROCESS: The Importance of Strategy & Alignment
- Making Your Customer Journey Real
- Enabling Faster Implementation and Increasing Your Customer Value
PROCESS: Business Process Reengineering Best Practices
- Understanding and Improving Your Processes
- Identifying Business Process Owners and Understanding the Flow of Materials & Information
TECHNOLOGY: Overview of ERP Selection
- Key Elements to Consider When Selecting ERP and Digital Technology
- Streamlining Projects with Pre-implementation Activities
Day 3 - 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. MT
TECHNOLOGY: Overview of ERP Implementation
- Effective Project Management: Keeping Your Technology Implementation on Track
- What to Expect – and Focus on – in an Implementation Project
MARKETPLACE: Technology Update / Trends in the Marketplace
- Transformation to the Cloud
- Recent Trends
- Toolset & User Experience
MARKETPLACE: Software Contracts & Negotiations
- Negotiations Dos and Don’ts
- Contracts, MSAs & SOW “Gotchas”
What Will You Learn?
Boot Camp Through the Years
Testimonials About Our Business Transformation Training
“I think the Boot Camp is really good [for helping] your team see the whole elephant. [You can] take your technical people and help them see the change management or business process management aspects.”
“[It helps you] get a greater understanding of the big picture, including what you have not even considered yet.”
“Boot Camp has given me a lot of hope and a lot of confidence in moving forward with our business process mapping and our software solution. It’s been an excellent experience so far.”
Should You Attend Boot Camp?
Are you a . . .
- CFO, CEO, CIO or COO?
- IT Director?
- ERP Project Manager?
- ERP Project Team Member?
Cost: $495 per attendee
(group discounts available)
Dates: October 6-8, 2020
Attendees can earn PDUs for PMP-relevant content.